Benefits & offers
Make the most of your membership
Whatever level you join at, CIPHE membership offers a number of exclusive benefits, services and discounts, that you simply won't find anywhere else.
From technical and legal helplines to advantageous rates on a suite of business tools, the CIPHE membership package is tailor made to help you develop your knowledge, expertise and business skill. And the best bit? The cost of your membership can be recovered several times over if you make use of all we have to offer.
CIPHE membership entitles you to a number of core benefits along with a number of services. Depending on your membership level you will be entitled to:
- Use of the CIPHE logo*
- Designatory letters after your name*
- The opportunity to be entered on the Register of Plumbers (RP) and the Register of Heating Professionals (RHP)
- Join the business directory database for a small annual fee
- Opportunity to join the CIPHE's Approved Contractor Person Scheme (ACP)
- Opportunity to apply for the Apprentice, Journeyman or Master Plumber Certificate
- A route to register with the Engineering Council as an Engineering Technician (EngTech), Incorporated Engineer (IEng) or Chartered Engineer (CEng)
- Access to the CIPHE Academy our dedicated e-learning facility specifically for members of the CIPHE.
- Access to the CIPHE's techtalk and smarttalk resources
- Access to the the mycareerpath® professional development recording platform
- A copy of the quarterly P&H Engineering magazine
- Discounted and free publications, guides and resources via the CIPHE shop
- Access to a wide range of training courses from Industrial Associates
- Free technical helpline
- Free legal helpline
- Discounts on a range of services such as Contractor's Liability Insurance, van leasing and business tools including financial and pensions advice
- Access to the CIPHE's private medical scheme
- Access to an online members only area.
- And... you can even claim tax relief on the full membership fee too!
*Certain membership categories only.
Discover the full range of benefits below:
Take your career to the next level via our Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses; Apprentice, Journeyman or Master Plumber Certificates; or the Approved Contractor Person (ACP) Scheme.Find out more
Benefits include accountancy, legal and pensions advice; discounts on insurance, van leasing and Which? Trusted Trader membership, plus access to the CIPHEs private healthcare plan.Find out more
Technical resources and support
Access the CIPHE's technical helpline, the Plumbing Engineering Services Design Guide, our extensive video library featuring TechTalk and SmartTalk videos, along with a suite of CPD tools and activities.Find out more
Representation and outreach
The CIPHE lobbies Government on a number of issues that affect both the industry and consumers. Find out about the key issues the CIPHE is campaigning for on the behalf of members.Find out more