Important updates to the FAQs on Furlough
As this information is being constantly updated ……we will endeavour to keep you updated on these changes by resending this email, linking this to the updated information.
- My employer wants to furlough me – what does that mean?
- How long will the furlough last?
- Do I have to work if I am placed on furlough?
- Do I have to agree to being put on furlough?
- I am paid commission as part of my salary – will this still be paid?
- What will happen to my holiday whilst I am on furlough?
- I am pregnant – does my employer need to do anything to keep me safe?
- I am pregnant – can my employer still place me on furlough?
- I have received a letter telling me to stay at home for twelve weeks
- What pay will I receive?
- My partner has a serious medical condition – can I stay at home to keep them safe?
- I am frightened about catching the virus – can I stay at home?
- Does my employer have to make up any balance of my income not covered by furlough payments?
- I have savings will that affect my rights to furlough payments?
- Am I allowed to work elsewhere if I am placed on furlough?
- I am between jobs and my new employer wants to delay my start date
- Can I still be placed on furlough with my old employer?
- Can I be made redundant if I am placed on furlough?
- Can I be furloughed whilst self-isolating or on sick leave?
If you have a burning question that you feel we haven't covered, then please get in contact with us and we will endeavour to cover that in a future update.