Like many registered educational charities, the CIPHE relies heavily on volunteers and Membership Ambassadors. From those able to give their time regularly, to those who can only spare a few hours a year, the CIPHE's volunteers are the lifeblood of the Institute and its work.
We are on the look out for volunteers in particular to assist with membership recruitment, via colleges in their locality, educational bodies, merchants, trade shows etc.
If you can spare a few hours of your time each month to help promote the CIPHE and the benefits of belonging to the professional body for the plumbing and heating industry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatever your background or current role - working or retired - the CIPHE has a number of volunteering activities available, including:
- Official voluntary roles as Officers, Board Members or Membership Ambassadors
- Participating in technical working groups
- Volunteering within your local CIPHE Branch
- Speaking on behalf of CIPHE to media and news outlets
- Helping to spread the word about membership
- Helping to support CIPHE stands at exhibitions and events
- Writing articles for the CIPHE’s publications/online portals.
For the time poor and the social media savvy, your support can be as little as sharing CIPHE messaging or remembering to add your designatory letters to your profile pages – so, promoting that you are a member.
When it comes to volunteering, everyone has skills that they can put to good use. If you are considering giving something back to the industry, the CIPHE has a wide range of roles to suit the level of spare time you have available. If you would like to find out more, please email email@example.com or phone 01708 472791.