2 Days £325 ex VAT
This qualification has been designed with the CIPHE and the Heat Pump Association and is produced for candidates to be up-skilled to the requirements for low temperature heating systems for now and the future with a low temperature aim to maximise efficiency of the system. The objective of this qualification is for learners to be up-skilled to the concept of low temperature heating systems to allow them to demonstrate their knowledge and understand the need and requirements for installing low temperature and hot water systems in dwellings and businesses.
Candidates will need to meet the minimum qualification and experience requirements as outlined in the pre-requisites section on our booking form.
The learner will cover:
- know the latest industry standards and regulatory framework relating to heating design
- know the requirements for undertaking a room by room heat loss for a property
- know how to correctly size heat emitters for low temperature heating systems
- know how to correctly size pumps and pipework
- know how to correctly size a domestic hot water system
- know the basic design principles of system configurations.