Join elemental live for this session, led by experts from Anglian Water, on how building owners and managers can reduce water use for their organisations.
The panel will be looking at the need to address non-domestic water usage – including the specific targets we must meet – and how this can be tackled by those working in sectors including schools, healthcare and other public sector buildings. There will be a Q&A at the end of the webinar, with time for the audience to ask questions.
They will cover:
- Why we need to save water - Demand management and metering
- Behaviour change – a sector approach
- Education outreach – embedding sustainability
- Quick wins and retrofitting - working with your Retailer, where’s the water going?
Hosted by Lucy Dixon
- Caroline Donnelly, Community Education
- Joanne Barnes, Wholesale Technical Account Manager
- Richard Park, Community Education
- Phillip Stephens, Demand Strategy Manager
- Abi Wicks, Customer Engagement Manager