The candidates will be up-skilled to the requirements for low temperature heating systems for now and in the future with a low temperature aim to maximise efficiency of the system.
The learner will cover:
- know the latest industry standards and regulatory framework relating to heating design
- know the requirements for undertaking a room by room heat loss for a property
- know how to correctly size heat emitters for low temperature heating systems
- know how to correctly size pumps and pipework
- know how to correctly size a domestic hot water system
- know the basic design principles of system configurations
* Candidates will need to meet the minimum qualification and experience requirements as outlined in the pre-requisites section on our booking form.