Five reasons to join CIPHE
1. The CIPHE is the only body that offers individual professional recognition for your plumbing and heating qualifications and experience giving you recognised letters after your name.
2. The CIPHE holds the Register of Plumbers (RP) and the Register of Heating Professionals (RHP) both of which are only accessible by qualified and experienced professionals like you.
3. The CIPHE is the body that promotes individual professionalism in the fight against the amateur cowboys.
4. The CIPHE influences Government, Industry and the public drawing from the technical expertise of the sector's Plumbing and Heating professionals like you.
5. The CIPHE supports professional members through association with the best technical expertise in the industry.
To download an application to join today - click here
And if that wasn't enough there are great benefits on products and services that you use every day, which will help you to recover the cost of your membership fee.
If you are working in the plumbing and heating industry and want to be seen as a professional, membership of the Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineering (CIPHE) will give you that recognition. Whether you are currently studying for an accredited qualification, a self-employed operative, designer, lecturer, consultant or associated in any way with the industry, there is a category of membership to suit.
In addition eligible members who are working in either the plumbing or heating sectors can apply to be included on the Register of Plumbers and/or Register of Heating Professionals. It is these individuals who will be promoted to the general public as the installers of choice when seeking to have plumbing or heating work done in the home.
Belonging to a chartered body brings acknowledgement of individual commitment to qualifications and professional development. To make the public and industry aware of this dedication, corporate members are granted designatory letters after their name and are allowed use of the relevant CIPHE logos.
Because individuals are vetted before being accepted into membership, the public can be confident that the person entering their premises has the necessary skills and commitment to high standards. In addition employers can be confident of the integrity of prospective employees.