Industrial Associate Supporters
Industrial Associates (IA) contribute a great deal to the CIPHE through educating members and supporting the Institute’s primary concern - raising standards of plumbing and heating engineering.
Who can join as an Industrial Associate?
The Industrial Associate category was established in 1973. It has some 260 organisations and includes many of the leading companies in the plumbing and heating industry. Hepworth, Worcester Bosch, Armitage Shanks and Hudevad Britain are just a few of the names supporting the Institute's aims and who are identified with the industry's professional body.
Application to become an Industrial Associate can be made by companies and organisations which support the Institute's work. Candidates may be manufacturers, merchants, consultants, educational bodies (including Colleges of Further Education and private training providers), local authorities, fuel suppliers, water companies, professional and industry associations, etc.
Advantages of Association
- Use of the Institute logo - As an associate of the CIPHE, Industrial Associates are allowed use of the Institute logo to promote their support for the body.
- P&HE - The Institute's journal profiles all new Industrial Associates. P&HE magazine occupies a unique place among industry publications and has an audited circulation of around 9,000. Industrial Associates are also given the opportunity to contribute technical articles or editorial for features. Industrial Associates are eligible for a discount when advertising in the magazine.
- CIPHE's websites - The Institute’s website contains vast amounts of information aimed to help those in the industry, the public and the media. The website attracts thousands of visitors each month who search through its many different areas that included information on the CIPHE, its Industrial Associates, consumer advice, public health, a search facility to find Registered Professionals and a members only area. All Industrial Associates are listed and can have links to their own website(s).
- Networking - network with companies and organisations via the CIPHE Industrial Associates Development Group.
- Preferential pricing and opportunities in working in partnership with the CIPHE in the provision of Continuining Professional Development for the industry
- Strategic partnerships available with CIPHE Approved Training Centres (ATCs)
- Technical Evenings - Educate members, answer questions on installation and promote your products at Branch Technical Evenings (held throughout the UK).
- Enhanced reputation - demonstrate a commitment to high plumbing standards through overt support of the Institute's charitable aims.
If you would like to know more about becoming an Industrial Associate or would like to request an IA Pack please contact us on 01708 463116 or email email@example.com