Introducing Cobia Accounting
We have partnered with Cobia to provide you with expert professional advice and cost-effective accounting services.
Cobia Accounting have over 10 years’ experience providing excellent service to contractors and small businesses nationwide. An exclusive benefit for members of the CIPHE – Save 10%
An exclusive benefit of signing up as a client of Cobia Accounting is our promotion of the importance of choosing an engineer registered with the Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineering (CIPHE). We’re sharing about the CIPHE via email and social media marketing, increasing the reach of your advertising and marketing
Claim 10% off all the below fees via: https://cobiaaccounting.co.uk/ciphe/
Don’t just take our word for it, please check their reviews on Trustpilot to find out what some of their clients have to say about their personal service.
What can Cobia do for me?
Bookkeeping - Annual accounts and tax returns - Payroll - VAT and PAYE Corporation tax - HMRC Management - Accounting queries - Expense claims
Dividend Management - Access to the latest software and training
Keeping your books up to date and accurate can be a headache for the new business owner. With many things to consider that can end up being costly to the business if not handled correctly.
Cobia provide you with your own personal accountant and the latest technology to help you get the most out of your business.
Their specially tailored accounting packages mean that there is a solution for everyone and the "Starter" package is only £49 + VAT per month.
- No joining fee
- Market leading accountancy software
- Full email support from qualified accountants
- Annual account submission
- Corporation tax calculation and submission
The most popular package is the "Pro" package including your very own personal accountant and all of the above to give you full support at only £99 + VAT per month.
- Unlimited access to your accountant
- Access to the Cobia online cloud based software with full training
- Dividend Documentation
- Monthly payroll advising of pay and dividend calculation
- Pension assessment
- Directors x2 monthly payroll
- Share transfers and new issue shares
- Management of all HMRC correspondence
- Annual book keeping and health-check
- VAT quarterly returns (VAT registration)
The all inclusive "Exec" package offers all the above and a full bookkeeping service for only £149 + VAT per month.
- Director monthly payroll and dividend calculation
- Online digital receipt system (Receipt Bank)
- Upto 10 employee payroll
- Ongoing bookkeeping and invoicing
- Self assessment tax return
- Company House confirmation statement
- Completion of quarterly management accounts
- References for visas, property, employment and more
- Registered office
Don’t forget that your accountancy fees are also an allowable business expense, helping to reduce your corporation tax liability!