Three reasons why it’s great to be a CIPHE member in 2021
Nobody knows what this year will bring, (2020 has a lot to answer for), but there’s one thing that is for sure; the CIPHE membership package for 2021 is bursting with quality benefits and services. We’ve been working hard to make sure membership works for you, so here’s a run down of the top membership benefits for the year ahead:
- Can use the CIPHE logo*.
- Can join the CIPHE’s Approved Contractor Person Scheme (ACP Scheme) for free, and join the WaterSafe Installer scheme for free too!
- Reach more customers by joining the CIPHE’s member directory database for a small annual fee.
- Access the CIPHE technical helpline.
- Are able to display designatory letters after their name*.
- Have the opportunity to be entered on the Register of Plumbers (RP) and the Register of Heating Professionals (RHP).
- Can have their voice heard on key matters that influence Government, Industry and the public.
2) Career progression
- Have free access to online CPD via www.ciphepd.org.uk. Keep up to date with the latest in the industry and gain valuable CPD points without even leaving your living room.
- Can access the MyCareerPath CPD management online tool for free.
- Can take advantage of a wide range of training courses from our Industrial Associate Supporters.
- Access Techtalk, Smarttalk and live technical webinars.
- Purchase guides and publications at a discounted member rate.
- Can take a route to register with the Engineering Council as an Engineering Technician EngTech), Incorporated Engineer (IENg) or Chartered Engineer (CEng).
- Likewise, membership can lead to Licentiateship of the City & Guilds of London Institute.
- Apply for the Master Plumber, Journeyman or Apprentice Certificates.
- Learn from the new and improved P&H Engineering magazine.
3) Save money!
CIPHE members can save their membership fee many times over by taking advantage of these membership services:
- Gain substantial discounts on high quality Public Liability, Vehicle insurance and other professional policies from UIB Direct.
- Gain discounted pricing on van leasing via SG Fleet.
- Free access to the advanced tools on the Copronet platform (saving £300+VAT a year).
- Enroll in General & Medical’s Private Health Insurance scheme.
- Access free telephone legal advice from Law Express.
- Access accounting and financial support via Cobia Accounting.
- Take advantage of help and advice on pensions and auto-enrollment with Smart Pension.
- Join the Which? Trusted Traders scheme at a discounted rate.
- AND, you can even claim tax relief on the full membership fee!
To renew your membership, follow the instructions on your renewal letter. If you have a question get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01708 463116.
*Certain membership categories only