Making the most of your membership
Can you believe we are now nearly half way through 2017 and halfway through the CIPHE membership year? But how much have you made of your membership benefits so far? Would you be surprised to hear that CIPHE membership can give you huge savings on a host of useful products and services?
With recent additions to membership services including competitive, quality insurance products through UIB, heavily discounted access to the TenderSpace platform and the new mycareerpath online Professional Development tool, it’s never been a better time to be a CIPHE member.
Here’s a quick reminder of the great benefits open to you:
1) Use of the logo*. Membership proves you hold all the relevant qualifications and experience to do a great job. It makes you stand out from the crowd as being a professional. Wear that logo with pride as it helps bring in new customers and enhances your already good reputation.
2) The CIPHE’s ACP Scheme is part of the WaterSafe Installer scheme. Become an ACP and reach more potential customers by having your business promoted not only by the CIPHE, but also by WaterSafe too.
3) CIPHE members have free access to www.ciphepd.org.uk containing over 200 modules of Plumbing and Heating related e-learning and Continuing Professional Development (CPD). Access to the mycareerpath online tool allows you to record all your hard work and set yourself career goals too
4) Techtalk & Smarttalk (news release request earlier)
5) Join our CIPHE member directory database for a small annual fee. With consumers looking for CIPHE registered engineers they can trust, having your details displayed on the CIPHE website for just £50 a year can give a real boost to your business.
6) Membership entitles you to discounts on a number of insurance policies including Contractors Liability Insurance through our partner UIB. Check out http://uibdirect.co.uk/ciphe-member/
7) CIPHE members also gain heavily discounted access to the advanced tools on the TenderSpace platform. TenderSpace makes it easier for CIPHE members to collaborate and connect with everyone involved in property and construction. As a member, you can access tens of thousands of planning leads and public sector jobs to help you grow your business. It also allows you to protect your business by using its credit rating tool, ensures your business maintains a healthy cash-flow and can grow your business by finding new and unique work opportunities. See www.thetenderspace.com
8) You also get these great things with membership too:
- Designatory letters after your name*;
- The opportunity to be entered on the Register of Plumbers (RP) and the Register of Heating Professionals (RHP);
- Get your voice heard as the CIPHE lobbies and influences Government, Industry and the public;
- The bi-monthly p&he Journal delivered to your door;
- A route to register with the Engineering Council as an Engineering Technician, Incorporated Engineer or Chartered Engineer
- Access to the Master Plumber Certificate, Journeyman Certificate and Apprentice Certificate schemes
- Access to online members only content and advice via the website.
So if you haven’t been making the most of your membership so far, what are you waiting for?
Want to find out more about joining? Either visit the join us section or get in touch direct at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01708 472791.
*Associate, Member & Fellow membership categories only