Could 2019 be the best year for membership benefits yet?
With Brexit on the horizon, 2019 may be the start of an uncertain year. But there’s one thing that is for sure; CIPHE membership is brimming with benefits that can improve your professionalism and save you a lot of money throughout the year. So if you are new to all things CIPHE, or a long standing member, what can you expect from the year ahead? We give you the run down of the top membership benefits for 2019.
1) Be recognised as a professional
- Can use the CIPHE logo*.
- Can join the CIPHE’s Approved Contractor Person Scheme (APC Scheme) for free, and join the WaterSafe Installer scheme for free too!
- Reach more customers by joining the CIPHE’s member directory database for a small annual fee.
- Are able to display designatory letters after their name*.
- Have the opportunity to be entered on the Register of Plumbers (RP) and the Register of Heating Professionals (RHP).
- Can have their voice heard on key matters that influence Government, Industry and the public.
2) Progress your career
- Have free access to online CPD via www.ciphepd.org.uk. Keep up to date with the latest in the industry and gain valuable CPD points without even leaving your living room.
- Can access the MyCareerPath CPD management online tool for free.
- Can take advantage of a wide range of training courses from our Industrial Associate Supporters.
- Utilise the Techtalk, Techtalk Live and Smarttalk Live technical webinars and educational articles, covering a wide rage of ‘need to know’ subjects.
- Can take a route to register with the Engineering Council as an Engineering Technician, Incorporated Engineer or Chartered Engineer.
- Likewise membership can lead to Licentiateship of the City & Guilds of London Institute.
- Apply for the Master Plumber, Journeyman or Apprentice Certificates.
- Read the new and improved P&H Engineering magazine!
3) Save money!
CIPHE members can save their membership fee many times over by taking advantage of these membership services:
- Gain substantial discounts on high quality Public Liability, Vehicle insurance and other professional policies from UIB Direct.
- Gain discounted pricing on van leasing via SG Fleet.
- Benefit from heavily discounted access to the advanced tools on the TenderSpace platform.
- Enroll in General & Medical’s Private Health Insurance scheme.
- Access professional legal advice from Emms Gilmore Liberson Solicitors.
- Access accounting and financial support via Cobia Accounting.
- Take advantage of help and advice on pensions and auto-enrollment with Smart Pension.
- Join the Which? Trusted Traders scheme at a discounted rate.
- AND you can even claim tax relief on the full membership fee!
The membership team is working on even more advantages for 2019 too!
To renew, follow the instructions on your renewal letter or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or 01708 463116 if you have any further questions regarding the membership benefits available to you.
Interested in joining? Visit how to join for further information.
*Certain membership categories only