Rinnai - An information hub for any query on the uninterrupted supply of hot water for all cleaning and hygiene in healthcare sites
CIPHE Industrial Associate Member Rinnai is now offering a new service - a dedicated information hub - for all essential works installers and contractors in maintaining a constant and uninterrupted flow of hot water supply to all key and critical sites.
“All questions and queries on maintaining constant flows of hot water for hygiene and cleaning use in all healthcare, care homes and mobile hygiene, foodservices - including any new or planned sites - can be readily directed to us as an information hub“ says Tony Gittings, UK Managing Director, Rinnai.
“I’d also advise all installers, contractors and sites make extensive use of the digital technology and extended services we have available to support the end user in these times of social distancing. These include our online touch points, ‘Ask Me a Question’ and ‘Help me Choose’ which are in operation constantly with replies as soon as possible. These digital services are in addition to ‘essential services’listed below.”
“It is also important for the installer and end user to understand that continuous flow can readily and quickly replace any other form of hot water delivery that fails or cannot cope with demand. Essential services sites simply need uninterrupted and reliable flows of hot water hygiene.”Tony adds.
As long as there is a constant supply of gas and water continuous flow units are guaranteed to supply temperature controlled and useable hot water in unlimited quantities for all hygiene regimes in all types of healthcare sites, temporary accommodations and essential services.
Rinnai UK has continued to be open for business throughout the current situation with staff able to take any technical enquiries via telephone or online and the company has excellent stock levels of all units in the range plus spares and accessories.
Rinnai UK is already offering the following services:
- Rinnai’s Runcorn UK HQ emergency weekend opening and sales support – open for any emergency/essential equipment provision of new units and for spares.
- Weekend operational & technical support help line - simply call 01928 531870 and select sales. If the call is not answered immediately the company will respond to any messages within an hour.
- Safe distancing collection of new units/spares from Runcorn HQ for Saturday and Sunday.
- Emergency delivery on working days and weekends/out of hours - under essential works circumstances and, where possible, Rinnai will readily offer a delivery service to site.
- Out of hours and weekend technical support – installers, site managers, contractors and all end-users simply call 01928 531870 select technical and if the call is not answered immediately leave a voicemail. Response will be within one hour between 0800 – 22:30, 7 days a week.
Installers cancontact the company directly to gain access to the supply of units:
Phone: 01928 531 870
Web: Use the smart online contact points “Help Me Choose” or “Ask us a question” at www.rinnaiuk.com