Board of Trustees
The CIPHE is governed by a seven-strong Board of Trustees and is made up as follows:
- An Independent Trustee (not a member of the Institute) who is Chairman of the Board of Trustees (elected for a 3-year term).
- A second Independent Trustee (also elected for a 3-year term).
- Three Corporate Member Trustees (again serving 3-year terms).
- The Honorary Treasurer (elected annually).
- The Immediate Past President (ex officio and holding office for one yearly term).
In the event of there being more than one candidate standing for election as a Corporate Member Trustee, a postal ballot of all Corporate Members - Fellows, Members and Associates - is held.
The President and the Vice-President of the Institute are not members of the Board of Trustees (and do not hold executive posts). They can advise and make recommendations to the Board. The President and Vice-President both hold offices for one yearly term and in the event of there being more than one candidate standing for election for either post, a postal ballot of the Corporate Members is held.
For further information about the Board of Trustee's contact Catherine Swain 01708 463112, fax: 01708 448987, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board of Trustees for 2011 / 2012
Mr Lee M Davies FCIPHE RP - Immediate Past President
Professor R Cartwright MB ChB FRC Path - Chairman, Independent Trustee
Mr Len Gold Eng Tech MCIPHE RP
Mr A G Kite IEng FCIPHE RP
Mr Colin Stainer Eng Tech LCGI MCIPHE RP RHP
Mr John Mayfield FCCA CPFA Hon FCIPHE - Honorary Treasurer
Mr Michael Rooze - Independent Trustee
President and Vice President for 2011/2012
President - Mr R Berry Comp CIPHE
Vice President - Mr S Ingle MSc LCGI IEng FCIPHE RP